Information You Will Need Prior to Submitting
• Title, Company/Organization, Address
• Training Contact Information (email, phone, website)
• Awards, Certificates, & Training
• Books or Papers Published
• Other Types of Publishing
• Trainer's Bio
Training Specific Information
• Training Topics
• Training Fee
• Workshop Attendee Focus
• Target Audience
• Target Population Served
• Type(s) of Services (Keynote, TOT, etc.)
• Group Size
1. What is the Speakers Corner?
The Speakers Corner is an opportunity for individuals and organizations to promote their consulting, training and speaking services to thousands of out-of-school time professionals. It's easy, inexpensive and a great way to market your expertise. Submit a Profile by clicking on the blue button that says, "Submit a Profile" on the right-hand menu.
2. What is the cost to submit a Speakers Corner profile?
The cost to submit a Speakers Corner profile is $395 (nonprofit rate of $295). This is a one-time fee and lifetime membership. An additional fee of $25 is applied per update you make to your profile.
3. What methods of payment do you accept?
We are able to accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover). We are also able to accept check payments. Please make checks payable to BOOST Collaborative. Checks can be mailed to:
Attn: Speakers Corner
1286 University Ave #739
San Diego, CA 92103
Please note that your profile will not be posted until your account balance has been paid in full.
4. I completed an application, but do not see my profile on the BOOST Collaborative website. What do I do?
Please allow 14 business days for your application to be reviewed. Once your application has been reviewed, and payment has been made in full, your profile will appear on the Speakers Corner.
5. How long will my profile page be on the website?
The Speakers Corner profile is a lifetime membership. It will be active as long as you like. However, if you would like to make updates to your profile, an additional fee of $25 will be applied for each time you make an update.
6. How often can I make changes to my profile?
You can make changes to your Speakers Corner profile as often as you like. The fee to update your profile is $25. We do not offer discounts for multiple profile updates.
7. Can I include videos in my profile?
Yes, you may include a link to a video of your training in your profile. We can also embed your video into your profile for easy viewing.
8. How is my page being promoted?
Upon submitting a profile, your Speakers Corner profile will be promoted in the next month's newsletter going out to over 16,000 global contacts in the out-of-school time field. You will also be promoted one time on our social media outlets within the month you submit (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest).
In addition to specific promotion of your profile, the Speakers Corner is promoted in our newsletter and social media at least 24 times per year.
9. Who will see my profile page?
Over 16,000 subscribers to our newsletter and over 4,200 combined followers on our social media platforms will see your profile. (Please see our profiles for the current follower count - Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest). Our followers and subscribers consist of a diversity of educators in the out-of-school time field. You can see our variety of stakeholders in the flyer below.
10. Can we promote the sale of our services?
Yes, the Speakers Corner is exclusively for promoting your services! We encourage you to be as comprehensive as possible and to use images, web links, and videos to attract potential clients. If you are interested in selling products on our website, please visit our Vendor Fair.
11. How do I cancel my Speakers Corner profile?
12. How else can I promote my product or service?